Daily Bitesize Programme
To support your child’s Physical Development this term, we would like to share with you the following free home learning websites:
- PE with Joe Wicks. Joe Wicks continues to be completing free online live PE lessons. To access, go to: Joe Wicks. You can pick any day to complete!
- Real PE at Home. Real PE includes an online programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together. It includes a programme specifically for children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 with 12 themes, 6 areas, over 250 activities and challenges and 1000s of hours of fun and activity. It also includes a programme for children in Key Stage 2, with daily and weekly guidance provided for both programmes, in addition to an option to choose your own themes and activities. To access, go to: Jasmine Active and use the following email address and password:
Parent email: email@example.com
- imoves. imoves has created fun activities that will keep your children entertained, happy and active with everything from exercise workouts to mental health wellbeing activities. To access, go to: i-moves. It requires parents to sign up (it is very simple) but all the resources are free.
- Cosmic Yoga. Cosmic Yoga makes yoga and mindfulness fun for all children. To access, go to: Cosmic Yoga
- This is PE. #ThisIsPE is one of the resources recommended by the Department for Education to support teachers and parents to deliver physical education during the coronavirus lockdown. A new lesson will be added at 1pm on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They’ll also be posted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, so just find what’s best for you. To access, go to: Get Active
There are so many benefits to being active, not only to our physical wellbeing but also to our emotional and mental health, especially in such testing times for all of us. We hope that the ideas help support you and your family to stay fit and healthy.