How to apply
You are able to apply for your child’s place the year before they are due to start school. Applications can be made from 1st September by completing the online application form on the West Berkshire Council website (link below) and the deadline for applications is 15th January. West Berkshire Local Authority (LA) Admissions policy 2019/2020 follows the criteria listed below:
- A. Looked After Children.
- B. Children who have exceptional social or medical needs.
- C. Feeder schools (if applicable)
- D. Catchment area pupils.
- E. Non-catchment siblings.
- F. All other applicants who do not meet any of the oversubscription criteria A-E
The school’s planned admission figure is 60 children and maximum capacity is 240.